McGriff Homepage

HSAs and Spouses On Medicare


To be eligible to make or have tax-favored contributions to an HSA, an individual must be enrolled in an HDHP and have no other disqualifying coverage. An individual who is entitled to Medicare benefits is not eligible for HSA contributions—but "entitled" means both eligible AND enrolled.

Read the full white paper

Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.

McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544