About McGriff Webinars
- Webinars typically take place on the third Thursday of every month at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- Each webinar lasts approximately 60 minutes, including 10 minutes at the end for Q&A.
- Webinars are open to all clients and future clients who may be interested in doing business with McGriff.
- Registration links are provided below with each webinar; a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. Reminder emails will be sent 24 hours and one hour prior to the event.
- To join a webinar on the scheduled day and time, please click on the “join” link in either the conformation email or reminder emails you receive.
- All webinars will be recorded and available within 72 hours if you’re unable to join the live session.
- If you need help, please contact Lesonya Wilder at LWilder@McGriff.com
Decoding Cyber Risks: Cyber Threat Trends of 2020 (Webinar)
Decoding Cyber Risks: Regulatory Landscape (Webinar)
Decoding Cyber Risks: Avoiding Mistakes in Cyber Claims (Webinar)
Decoding Cyber Risks: Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA) Deep Dive (Webinar)
Monthly Webinars for 2021
The Next Big Event: Supporting Business Continuity in Crisis
Managing COVID-19 Claims in the New Normal
Building High-Performance Virtual Teams That Everyone Loves to Be On
Common Cyber Incident Response Mistakes and How They Can Affect Your Cyber Claim
Don’t Let “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” Hurt Remote Workers
OSHA Update: Current Topics You Need to Know
Pandemic: Preparedness, Response, and Recovery
Subcontractor Agreements, Hold Harmless and Indemnification
Hiring and Promoting with Safety in Mind
We’re All Guilty: Reducing Distracted Driving Requires a Multi-Faceted Approach
February 18, 2021 ǀ The Next Big Event: Supporting Business Continuity During a Crisis
- An effective business continuity plan is essential to the survival of any organization during a pandemic or economic crisis. Learn best practices to minimize the impact during and after an event.
- The presenter for this session is Brooks Elliston, MPH, CSP with McGriff.
- Register here for the February 18 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
March 18, 2021 ǀ Managing COVID-19 Claims in the New Normal
- We will discuss the unique issues related to COVID-19 workers’ compensation claims and best practices for handling them going forward.
- Presented by McGriff Claim Consultant Cindy Carmicle, AVP, AIC, CWCP; and McGriff Claim Account Executive Scott Watson.
- Register here for the March 18 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
April 15, 2021 ǀ Building High-Performance Virtual Teams That Everyone Loves to Be On
- With the rise in remote working, it’s important to ensure our virtual teams are highly functioning and effectively engaged. Learn practical steps for implementing clear remote-work protocols and tips for maximizing virtual engagement.
- Presented by Jeremy Spidell, Senior Consultant with Truist Leadership Institute.
- Register here for the April 15 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
May 20, 2021 ǀ Common Cyber Incident Response Mistakes and How They Can Affect Your Cyber Claim
- No one is immune to the threat of a cyber attack. In this webinar, we’ll discuss common cyber mistakes, coverage implications, and best practices for responding to an incident.
- Presented by Natalia Santiago, Executive Risk Advisor with McGriff.
- Register here for the May 20 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
June 17, 2021 ǀ Don’t Let “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” Hurt Remote Workers
- Employers have a duty to ensure the health and safety of their remote workers just as they do for employees working on-site. With more employees telecommuting, we will discuss best practices for setting expectations, conducting health and safety self-assessments and implementing communication strategies for keeping employees safe and top of mind.
- Presented by Stephanie K. Rawitt with Clark Hill PLC.
- Register here for the June 17 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
July 15, 2021 ǀ OSHA Update: Current Topics You Need to Know
- This seminar will cover current OSHA issues, including the impact of election results on regulations, COVID-19, 2021 proposed rules, and other pertinent topics.
- Presented by Mike Carpenter, Risk Control Practice Leader with McGriff.
- Register here for the July 15 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
August 19, 2021 ǀ Pandemic: Preparedness, Response, and Recovery
- We now understand the importance of preparedness and response as it relates to a pandemic outbreak. With this in mind, we will move beyond the generic ideas of business continuity and highlight key elements of pandemic planning and response that can ultimately lead your business to a quicker recovery.
- Presented by a subject matter expert.
- Register here for the August 19 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
September 16, 2021 ǀ Subcontractor Agreements, Hold Harmless, and Indemnification
- Subcontractors are an important part of many businesses, especially in the construction industry. Learn why transferring risk is important and the key components of sound subcontractor agreements.
- Presented by Wes Seagraves, Claims Consultant, and Eric Getty, Attorney, both with McGriff.
- Register here for the September 16 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
October 21, 2021 ǀ Hiring and Promoting with Safety in Mind
- Many companies are struggling to find new hires, especially candidates with a proactive safety history and mindset. We will discuss best practices to interview, hire and promote managers, supervisors or frontline employees who support your organization’s safety culture.
- Presented by Sonya Conner, Healthcare Risk Management Consultant with McGriff, and an attorney.
- Register here for the October 21 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
November 18, 2021 ǀ We’re All Guilty: Reducing Distracted Driving Requires a Multi-Faceted Approach
- The National Safety Council says that over 4,000 deaths and 276,000 injuries can be eliminated every year with a multi-faceted approach for reducing distracted driving.
- This webinar will cover the leadership vision, programs and behaviors required for implementing a proactive strategy, one in which drivers choose to be safe instead of distracted.
- Presented by Jim Moorhead, Senior Risk Control Consultant with McGriff.
- Register here for the November 18 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544