About McGriff Webinars
- Webinars typically take place on the third Thursday of every month at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- Each webinar lasts approximately 60 minutes, including 10 minutes at the end for Q&A.
- Webinars are open to all clients and future clients who may be interested in doing business with McGriff.
- Registration links are provided below with each webinar; a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. Reminder emails will be sent 24 hours and one hour prior to the event.
- To join a webinar on the scheduled day and time, please click on the “join” link in either the conformation email or reminder emails you receive.
- All webinars will be recorded and available within 72 hours if you’re unable to join the live session.
- If you need help, please contact Lesonya Wilder at LWilder@McGriff.com
Decoding Cyber Risks: Mock Cyber Event – Ransomware Breach (May 2021) (Webinar)
Decoding Cyber Risks: Cyber Threat Trends of 2020 (Webinar)
Decoding Cyber Risks: Regulatory Landscape (Webinar)
Decoding Cyber Risks: Avoiding Mistakes in Cyber Claims (Webinar)
Decoding Cyber Risks: Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA) Deep Dive (Webinar)
Monthly Webinars for 2021
Hiring and Promoting with Safety in Mind
We’re All Guilty: Reducing Distracted Driving Requires a Multi-Faceted Approach
October 28, 2021 ǀ Hiring and Promoting with Safety in Mind
- Many companies are struggling to find new hires, especially candidates with a proactive safety history and mindset. We will discuss best practices to interview, hire and promote managers, supervisors or frontline employees who support your organization’s safety culture.
- Presented by Sonya Conner, Healthcare Risk Management Consultant with McGriff, and an attorney.
- Register here for the October 28 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
November 18, 2021 ǀ We’re All Guilty: Reducing Distracted Driving Requires a Multi-Faceted Approach
- The National Safety Council says that over 4,000 deaths and 276,000 injuries can be eliminated every year with a multi-faceted approach for reducing distracted driving.
- This webinar will cover the leadership vision, programs and behaviors required for implementing a proactive strategy, one in which drivers choose to be safe instead of distracted.
- Presented by Jim Moorhead, Senior Risk Control Consultant with McGriff.
- Register here for the November 18 Webinar(opens in a new tab)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544