September 2023 Employee Benefits Newsletter
About the newsletter
This month’s IBY content includes:
- Cruise into Fall with McGriff’s Employee Benefits Road Trip!
- Upcoming Compliance Deadlines
- Don’t Choke on the Gag Clause Attestation Rules
- 2023 McGriff Paid Leave & Compensation Survey
- Compensation, Retention & Rewards – Trends & Best Practices for Today’s Workforce
- Healthcare Must be Focused on the Patient Journey
- Tales from the Trenches: Document Disasters & How to Prevent Them
*After the date of this IBY publication, the IRS released the 2024 Affordable Care Act (ACA) affordability rates. For plan years beginning in 2024, employer-sponsored coverage will be considered affordable under the ACA’s pay or play rules if the employee’s required contribution for self-only minimum value coverage does not exceed 8.39% of their household income for the year. This percentage is a significant decrease to the affordability threshold.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544