March 2023 Employee Benefits Newsletter
About the newsletter
This month’s issue of the McGriff Employee Benefits newsletter includes:
- McGriff Employee Benefits Road Trip to Compliance - Your Pit Stop for Employee Benefits Hot Topics
- Upcoming Compliance Deadlines
- Random Acts of Wellness and How to Avoid Them
- FMLA Turns 30: Let's Get Back to the Basics
- The COVID-19 Emergency is Ending But the Work Continues
- Borrowing Considerations to Fund Retirement Plan Liabilities
- Have an HR Question? Just Ask Mineral
- Six Cost Cutting Tips for Small Businesses
Our approach begins with understanding your needs and goals, so contact us with any questions or to request a free quote.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544