June 2023 Employee Benefits Newsletter
About the newsletter
This month’s issue of the McGriff Employee Benefits newsletter includes:
- Upcoming Compliance Deadlines
- McGriff 2023 Paid Leave andCompensation Survey
- Some Things Never Change: IRSConfirms (Again) FSA and DCAPSubstantiation Requirements
- PCORI Fees: Proper CountingMethod May Help Self-Funded PlansSave Money
- How Much “Tech” is Your Ben AdminTechnology Solution Really Using?
- When Not to Worry About Turnover
- McGriff June Webinar Opportunities
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544