April 2023 Employee Benefits Newsletter
About the newsletter
This month’s issue of the McGriff Employee Benefits newsletter includes:
- Cyber Liability – A McGriff Webinar
- Upcoming Compliance Deadlines
- What to Know Before You Offer a Standalone Supplemental Health Program
- DOL Issues Guidance on Telework and FMLA Eligibility
- EDI vs API Integrations for Ben Admin Tech
- Are You Still Filing Paper Reports with the IRS?
- Health Plans Must Submit Gag Clause Attestations by Dec. 31, 2023
- End of the National Emergency & COBRA
- McGriff Sponsored Mineral HR Q&A
Our approach begins with understanding your needs and goals, so contact us with any questions or to request a free quote.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544