McGriff announced today that it has restructured its Personal Lines operations to allow for direct support to the Private Client sales and service functions within the division, following a period of substantial growth and profitability for the line of business. Private Client sales and service team management will now fall to a new centralized team of experienced personal lines leaders.
“From training and onboarding to sales coaching and cross-sell collaboration, this new structure will allow for even more personalized attention on the unique needs of our private client segment,” said Crystal Sanderson, national director, Small Business and Personal Lines for McGriff. “It makes sense to leverage the collective knowledge and experience these leaders bring.”
A new Sales Leader group will manage Private Client advisors and drive the profitability and growth of their state or region while maintaining personal production and client management responsibilities. The Sales Leaders will report to Jerry Elliott, Director, Private Client Sales.
- Mars Anguiano – Sales Leader for North Carolina
- Marc Ricciardi – Sales Leader for South Carolina
- Sean VerLee – Sales Leader for Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee
- Jerry Elliott – Sales Leader for Florida and Interim Sales Leader for Georgia, Virginia, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New York
- Ed Castner – Sports and Entertainment Practice Leader
- Kent Morris – Family Office Practice Leader
A new team of Client Service Leaders will manage service leadership teams in their respective states or regions. The group will collaborate on training and workflow enhancement. The Client Service Leaders will report to Lisa Windell,
- Duane Dahlheimer – Client Service Leader for North Carolina
- Sandra Frazier – Client Service Leader for South Carolina
- Cheryl Greely – Client Service Leader for Georgia and Arkansas
- Missy Jacobs – Client Service Leader for Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Maryland
- Heather Smith – Client Service Leader for Florida
McGriff also has named three new Client Service Managers in Personal Lines. These individuals will assist the Client Service Leaders across the footprint.
- Lisa Buffington – Client Service Manager in Georgia
- Rhonda Russell – Client Service Manager in South Carolina
- Karen Thorne – Client Service Manager in Virginia
- Kasey Robertson – (Existing) Client Service Manager in California
A subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, McGriff Insurance Services, LLC is a full-service insurance broker providing risk management and insurance solutions to clients across the United States. The firm’s coverages include commercial property and casualty, corporate bonding and surety services, cyber, management liability, captives, alternative risk transfer programs, small business, employee benefits, title insurance, personal lines, and life and health. For more information, please visit www.mcgriff.com.
About Truist Insurance Holdings
Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, the fifth largest insurance broker in the U.S., is a subsidiary of Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC). Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Truist Insurance Holdings operates more than 250 offices through its subsidiaries: McGriff Insurance Services, LLC; CRC Insurance Services, LLC.; Crump Life Insurance Services, LLC.; AmRisc, LLC; and Kensington Vanguard Land Services, LLC. To learn more, visit www.truistinsurance.com.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544