How often do you take a look at your insurance coverage? If you’re like most people, probably not very often—if at all. Most of us purchase insurance to protect our home, vehicles, and other items of value, and then we go into “set it and forget it” mode. But things change over time, and now is a perfect season to review your current insurance coverage. Consider, for example:
- Have you recently made improvements to your home, such as remodeling a kitchen or bathroom, installing a pool, replacing your roof, etc.?
- When was the last time you checked the policy limits on your homeowners insurance? With rising home values across the United States, chances are you may need more coverage.
- Do you have a new driver in your home, such as a teen who recently obtained a license?
- Did you know that most homeowners insurance policies don’t cover damages caused by flooding?
- Do you have an umbrella/excess liability policy to shield your assets if you’re ever sued?
- Have you recently acquired a valuable piece of jewelry that you’d like to insure?
- Do you have or are you thinking about purchasing a boat or an RV? What about a motorcycle or an ATV?
- Would you like to protect your dog or cat with pet insurance?
- Do you have a college student who’s living away from home? Have you protected him or her with renters insurance?
With McGriff as your insurance broker, we’ll collaborate with you to review your existing policies and ensure you have the appropriate amount of coverage in place to protect your family and your assets. Plus, we’ll do the legwork for you and compare rates from a variety of insurance carriers, such as Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Travelers, and more.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544