Take McGriff for a spin
Shopping for car insurance shouldn’t be a hassle. At McGriff, we do the leg-work for you so that you can stay hassle-free.
- First, through our online portal brought to you through our partnership with Covered Insurance, we ask a few questions about your vehicles and drivers.
- Next, we get competitive quotes from America’s top insurance companies—including Travelers, Nationwide, Safeco, Progressive, and more.
- Then, we share those rates with you in a convenient side-by-side comparison, helping you choose the coverage that best fits your life.
Auto coverage options
Whether you’re at fault in an accident or not, making sure you’re fully covered can save you money in the long run. Turn to McGriff for:
- Collision coverage, which helps pay for repairs or replacement if your vehicle is hit by another car or collides with an object (such as a tree)
- Comprehensive coverage, which helps cover repairs if your car is damaged by something other than a collision, such as a hailstorm or vandalism
- Liability coverage, which protects you against damage to others or their personal property
- Medical coverage, which helps cover any bodily injury expenses resulting from an accident
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage, which protects you if you’re in an accident with a driver who has little or no insurance
- Roadside assistance, which offers peace of mind and can help if your car breaks down, has a flat tire or needs emergency towing
We can help you get started today. McGriff has teamed up with Covered Insurance to bring you competitive rates from many of the nation's top-rated insurance carriers.
Want to speak with someone now? Call 800-422-8448.
Personal insights & resources
Fatal Car Accidents Increased 7% in 2020 (Article)
How to Increase the Efficiency of Your Refrigerator (Article)
9 Reasons to Review Your Insurance Coverage (Article)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544