Insure everything in your box in 5 minutes
Did you know that the contents of your safe deposit box are not insured by any bank or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)? While a safe deposit box is the best solution for storing your most valuable items, they’re not immune to disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, flood events—and even theft. Every year, millions of dollars’ worth of valuable property and documents stored in safe deposit boxes are destroyed or stolen. Is your safe deposit box insured for these catastrophes?
Safe deposit box insurance coverage
McGriff is proud to connect you with our partners at Safe Deposit Box Insurance Coverage, LLC (SDBIC), who can provide the safe deposit box protection you need.
- Covers all property in your box, including gold, cash, collectibles, legal documents, wills, titles, deeds, photos and electronic backup devices.
- You choose your coverage amount, from $5,000 to $500,000, or higher.
- Coverage starts as low as $25 per year.
- No disclosure or appraisal of box contents required, at the time of sign up.
- No deductible in the event of a loss.
- New box contents are automatically insured up to your policy’s existing limits.
Personal insights & resources
Fatal Car Accidents Increased 7% in 2020 (Article)
9 Reasons to Review Your Insurance Coverage (Article)
Swimming Pool Safety Tips (Article)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544