Protection for your most treasured items
It’s devastating to think about a special piece of jewelry getting damaged, lost or stolen. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group to protect your cherished valuables.
Comprehensive repair or replacement coverage
Worldwide travel protection
Choose your own deductible
Annual insurance cost is typically 1% to 2% of the jewelry’s value
More about jewelry coverage
- All types of jewelry are covered, including engagement rings, wedding bands, earrings, necklaces, loose stones, watches, brooches, pendants and more.
- Your homeowners policy or jewelry warranty may not provide coverage if your jewelry mysteriously disappears. That’s why you need a specialty jewelry policy.
- If you need a repair or replacement, Jewelers Mutual will work with your jeweler of choice to provide an indistinguishable piece of the same kind and quality as the original.
Examples of covered events
- Loss: You left your ring somewhere—on a beach towel or in a hotel room—and you just can’t find it. No worries; you’re covered.
- Theft: There’s a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you realize a prized piece of jewelry has been stolen. You’re covered for this too.
- Damage: Accidents happen. Whether you hit your diamond ring on the edge of a table or bend a prong while pulling on a pair of jeans, we’ll cover those damages.
- Disappearance: Sometimes jewelry just vanishes, and you have no idea what happened to it. Don’t worry—you’re covered.
We invite you to get an online quote today. We just need your ZIP code, the type of jewelry to be insured and its approximate value. You’ll receive an online quote instantly.
Prefer to talk with one of our specialists on the phone? Please call us at 800-422-8448.
Personal insights & resources
Fatal Car Accidents Increased 7% in 2020 (Article)
9 Reasons to Review Your Insurance Coverage (Article)
Swimming Pool Safety Tips (Article)
By clicking the Get a jewelry insurance quote button, a new browser window will open and take you to our partner, Jewelers Mutual. This link is provided for your convenience. Jewelers Mutual is wholly responsible for the content and services offered on its website.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544