McGriff Homepage

Home Insurance

Protecting your home means protecting your family

Home is your safe place, and McGriff is here to help you protect what matters most. Every home and every family has unique circumstances, and we’re here to help you get the coverage you need—whether you own or rent a single-family home, condo, townhouse, manufactured home or mobile home.

  • First, we talk with you to understand your home insurance needs and determine which discounts you may qualify for (such as burglar or fire alarm, deadbolt locks, smoke detectors, surveillance systems, etc.).
  • Next, we get competitive quotes from America’s top insurance companies – including Travelers, Nationwide, Safeco, Progressive, and many more.
  • Then, we share those rates with you in a convenient side-by-side comparison, helping you choose the coverage that best fits your life.

As a national broker, McGriff pairs big broker capabilities with a personalized, boutique agency level of service from start to finish. We’re here to serve you.

Contact us for a quote.

Get a quote online.

Homeowners insurance

Do you know what it would cost to replace your home and all of its contents? What would you do if a guest was hurt or injured in your home—what’s your liability? We can help you answer these questions and ensure you’re adequately covered for protection against:

  • Theft and vandalism
  • Fire and smoke
  • Storms and hurricanes
  • Sewers that back up

We can customize a policy that includes the homeowners coverage you need.

  • Dwelling coverage pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged by a covered cause.
  • Personal Property coverage pays you for personal items in your home (such as furniture, appliances, clothing, electronics, etc.) if they’re damaged, destroyed or stolen.
  • Other Structures coverage pays for covered damages to detached structures like fencing, sheds, outbuildings and detached garages.
  • Liability coverage protects you if a guest is hurt or injured while in your home or on your property.

Keep in mind that damage caused by flood events isn’t covered by most homeowners insurance policies. That’s why it’s important to also consider the protection of flood insurance.

McGriff has teamed up with Covered Insurance to bring you competitive rates from many of the nation's top-rated insurance carriers.

Contact us for a quote.

Get a quote online.

Renters insurance

When you rent your home or apartment, your landlord’s insurance only covers the building—not your belongings or your liability for any accidents or injuries. Here’s how renters insurance protects you and your possessions, for just pennies a day:

  • Burglary: If any of your possessions are stolen during a break-in, a renters insurance policy allows you to recover their value so that you can replace those stolen items.
  • Fire or Severe Weather: If a fire or severe weather event damages or destroys any of your personal belongings, rely on your renters insurance policy to pay so that you can replace those belongings.
  • Accident or Injury: If someone is injured while visiting you (such as a trip or fall that results in a broken bone), renters insurance helps protect you in case of a liability lawsuit.

McGriff partners with Assurant to provide renters with peace of mind. You can get a no-obligation online quote in just minutes with highly competitive rates.

Contact us for a quote.

Get a quote online.

Condo insurance

Most condo associations insure only the building itself and common areas. That means you’re responsible for everything else inside your condo. At McGriff, we can help you make sure you have the right amount of coverage for the contents inside your condo.

To determine how much condo insurance coverage you need, first find out the answers to these questions about your condo association’s master policy:

  • What does my condo association’s master policy cover?
  • Am I liable for my association’s deductible expense?
  • Am I covered for the replacement cost of my belongings, such as furniture, electronics and clothing?
  • Do I have sufficient coverage for jewelry and collectibles?
  • Do I need coverage for structural items such as lighting, bath and kitchen fixtures, cabinets and countertops?
  • Am I covered against flood and wind damage?

McGriff has teamed up with Covered Insurance to bring you competitive rates from many of the nation's top-rated insurance carriers. 

Contact us for a quote.

Get a quote online.

Manufactured and mobile home insurance

Owners of manufactured and mobile homes need specially designed policies to protect their homes and personal belongings. With us, you can get:

  • Dwelling coverage, which protects your home and any attached structure. Adjacent structure protection is also available to cover structures that aren’t attached to your home, such as a garage or tool shed.
  • Personal Property coverage, which includes protection for your belongings like furniture, electronics, appliances, clothing, tools, etc.
  • Liability coverage, which protects you if a guest is hurt or injured while in your home or on your property.

McGriff partners with Assurant to bring you fully customizable coverage, with flexible payment options, so that you can protect your manufactured or mobile home. Get a no-obligation quote online today in just minutes.

Get an online manufactured/mobile home insurance quote(opens in a new tab)

Prefer to talk with one of our specialists on the phone? Please call us at 800-422-8448

Contact us for a quote.

Get a quote online.

Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of TIH Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.

McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544