Don't let breakdowns break your budget
When essential appliances and systems like your refrigerator or A/C stop working, it can be expensive and stressful. Plus, homeowners insurance won't cover items that break down from everyday use and normal "wear and tear". McGriff partners with Cinch Home Services to bring you home protection plans that repair or replace your home's major systems and appliances.
Examples of covered items
- Major kitchen appliances: Refrigerators, stoves, ovens, garbage disposals, and built-in appliances like dishwashers, trash compactors, microwaves, and more
- Laundry appliances: Clothes washer and dryer
- Plumbing systems: Water heaters, toilets, interior leaks and breaks for water, waste drain, vent and gas lines, plumbing stoppages, sump pump, whirlpool bathtubs, and more
- Heating and cooling systems: Air conditioning and heating units
- Electrical systems: Main breaker/fuse panel box and interior electrical lines, exhaust fans, central vacuums, doorbells/chimes, garage door openers, and smoke detectors
Personal insights & resources
9 Reasons to Review Your Insurance Coverage (Article)
Swimming Pool Safety Tips (Article)
5 Home Renovations That Affect Your Insurance (Article)
Cinch Home Services plans are not insurance. This coverage is not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal government agency, and not guaranteed by the bank. The HomeSure Companies and Cinch Home Services, Inc., are not affiliated in any way with McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., its affiliates, or subsidiaries.
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544