Private Client Insurance
Advocating for you to help protect what matters most
At McGriff, we understand successful individuals and their families face special challenges when it comes to insurance planning. Traditional approaches to homeowners’ insurance, auto coverage, and protection for other assets typically aren’t adequate. You’ll quickly see the difference it makes when you begin working with a McGriff Family Risk Manager. We provide an exceptional level of professionalism, in-depth knowledge, and most importantly, proactive attention to your needs as they evolve over time.
The McGriff difference
- Our focus is on you. We start by getting to know you—not just in terms of your assets, but also your personal goals, priorities, risk tolerance and future plans.
- Working as your advocate, your Family Risk Manager brings a holistic approach to your insurance planning within the context of your overall financial strategy.
- As part of Truist Insurance Holdings, the sixth largest insurance broker in the U.S., McGriff has a 130-year history of putting our clients first. We’re happy to put our size, stability, global resources and carrier relationships to work for you.
- Gather information: The first step is having a detailed conversation to determine your goals, priorities and assets. We’ll also look at your current insurance coverage to determine any gaps or overlaps.
- Prepare proposal: Next we work with the nation’s leading insurance carriers serving families of wealth to develop a solution customized for your needs.
- Present recommendation: Then we present our proposed plan to you, reviewing the details and answering any questions you may have. We personally work with underwriters to secure your coverage and make sure everything is done correctly.
- Review and update: Going forward, we’ll review your insurance program on a schedule that meets your needs, making adjustments as you acquire additional assets or as family needs change.
- Home (primary residence, vacation homes, rental properties, condos, villas)
- Farms and ranches
- Automobiles and other vehicles (including classic and exotic cars, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and more)
- Watercraft and yachts
- Valuables (jewelry, fine arts, wine, silver, gold, etc.)
- Umbrella and excess liability
- Kidnap and ransom
- Employment practices liability
- Domestic workers’ compensation
- Nonprofit directors’ and officers’ liability
Private client resources
Should You Fix or Sell Your Boat? (Article)
8 Things to Do Before Buying a Classic Car (Article)
Guide to Choosing the Perfect Diamond (Article)
Insurance Rates Increasing on Coastal Properties (Article)
Top 3 Fraud Risks for High-Net-Worth Families (Article)
10 Ways to Mitigate Risks with Horses (Article)
6 Ways to Protect Your Wine Collection (Article)
3 Most Common Places for Jewelry Theft (Article)
10 Tips for Boating Season (Article)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544