Private Client Insurance
Advocating for you to help protect what matters most
At McGriff, we understand successful individuals and their families face special challenges when it comes to insurance planning. Traditional approaches to homeowners’ insurance, auto coverage, and protection for other assets typically aren’t adequate. You’ll quickly see the difference it makes when you begin working with a McGriff Family Risk Manager. We provide an exceptional level of professionalism, in-depth knowledge, and most importantly, proactive attention to your needs as they evolve over time.
The McGriff difference
- Our focus is on you. We start by getting to know you—not just in terms of your assets, but also your personal goals, priorities, risk tolerance and future plans.
- Working as your advocate, your Family Risk Manager brings a holistic approach to your insurance planning within the context of your overall financial strategy.
- As part of Truist Insurance Holdings, the sixth largest insurance broker in the U.S., McGriff has a 130-year history of putting our clients first. We’re happy to put our size, stability, global resources and carrier relationships to work for you.
- Assess your current situation: Your dedicated Family Risk Manager will have detailed conversations with you to determine your goals and priorities, including a review of all of your assets. We’ll also look at your current insurance coverages to identify any gaps, overlaps, and other contractual incompatibilities.
- Develop customized solutions: We consult and work closely with select high-net-worth underwriters to achieve the optimal insurance solution for you, which is always designed specifically to meet your individual situation.
- Discuss suggested risk protection program: We tailor our findings in a detailed, personalized report that includes specific recommendations and accurate comparisons of premiums.
- Review and update: Your Family Risk Manager will review your insurance portfolio on a timetable that meets your needs, making adjustments as you acquire additional assets such as sports cars, collectibles, secondary homes, performance boats, and any other new or modified assets.
- Home (primary residence, vacation homes, rental properties, condos, villas)
- Farms and ranches
- Automobiles and other vehicles (including classic and exotic cars, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and more)
- Watercraft and yachts
- Valuables (jewelry, fine arts, wine, silver, gold, etc.)
- Umbrella and excess liability
- Kidnap and ransom
- Employment practices liability
- Domestic workers’ compensation
- Nonprofit directors’ and officers’ liability
Private client resources
How to Mitigate Risk When Employing Staff in Your Home (Article)
International Travel Tips During COVID-19 (Article)
Benefits of a Standby Generator for Your Home (Article)
Beginner's Guide to Collecting Whiskey (Article)
How to Create a Home Inventory (Article)
Creating a Legacy by Maximizing IRA Assets (Article)
How to Spot Contractor Fraud (Article)
How to Stay Productive While Working from Home
Protect Your Home with Automatic Water Shut-Off System (Article)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544