Helping you reduce claims costs and achieve successful outcomes
Here at McGriff, we know that claims dollars are a primary factor impacting your insurance premiums, indirect costs and even profitability. Our proactive and comprehensive claim management solutions focus on mitigating claim costs and reducing your total cost of risk. From beginning to end, our goal is to advocate on your behalf and to foster a partnership focused on the timely, fair and equitable resolution of claims.
As your advocate, we’ll ensure the adjusting and settlement process goes as smoothly as possible. When a loss occurs, our claim team engages with adjustors, insurers and legal representatives to make sure you receive the best possible outcome under the insurance policy.
When you face a potential claim, McGriff is your advocate—and your experts at navigating the sometimes uncertain and unfamiliar claims landscape.
- Claim Service Providers Evaluation and Selection: Matching your needs with relevant service providers
- Specialty Instructions/Performance Standards for Claims Management: Establishing provider service expectations, which promote quality claim handling and partnership
- Client Advocacy: Helping you achieve maximum performance from your insurance contract
- Claims Reviews/Audits: Evaluating reserves, claims strategies, and the adjusting process; overseeing claims resolution and settlement
- Large Loss Consultation: Helping you minimize the impact of catastrophic and complex losses
- Crisis Event Consultation: Identifying and managing potentially problematic claims; supporting you through all stages of a crisis response
- Litigation/Expense Management: Mitigating defense costs and coordinating service providers
- Workers’ Compensation Liability Reduction: Reducing workers’ compensation portfolio liabilities
- Technical Coverage Analysis/Claim Research: Providing coverage assessments and consultation on complex claims and coverage issues
- Time Element Analysis: Maximizing recovery for business income and/or extra expense losses
- Training and Education: Introducing enhanced claim management programs
Condominium Association (Business Success Story)
Dairy Farm (Business Success Story)
Education Practice (Business Success Story)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544