Unique perspectives and unbiased advice
Our team of actuaries, investment professionals and pension experts provide coordinated retirement plan services that reduce administrative burden, mitigate risks and provide a quality participant experience.
- Strategic advice: We provide guidance in all areas of retirement benefits, including plan design, investment advisory services, pension risk transfer, forecasting and cash flow planning, and plan termination.
- Compliance: To keep you up-to-date on all the rules and regulations that may impact your plan, we monitor the ever-changing compliance landscape for you.
- Actuarial services: Our comprehensive actuarial services cover pension valuations, FASB and GASB reporting, post-retirement medical (OPEB) and executive retirement plans. You can count on sound models with reasonable assumptions based on plan history and future expectations to provide timely and accurate measurement of retirement obligations.
- Plan administrative services: Our full-service capabilities include participant call center, benefits administration and distribution management, participant communication and education, online tools, and data warehousing.
- Annuity placement: We offer annuity search and placement services, both for pension risk transfers and terminal funding needs.
Relax; we've got it covered
- Traditional defined benefit plan services
- Defined contribution and 401(k) plan services
- Executive retirement and deferred compensation
- Cash balance and other hybrid plan services
- Post-retirement medical and life
- Investment advisory services; fund selection/monitoring
- Fiduciary consulting and support
- Vendor searches and vendor management
- Actuarial valuations
- FASB and GASB reporting
- Benefits administration and outsourcing
- Plan termination support
- Forecasting and cash flow planning
- Asset/liability modeling
- Plan design and benchmarking
- Participant communications
- Mergers and acquisitions
Employee benefits insights & resources
April 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Navigating the Hard Property and Casualty Insurance Market: Strategies for Apartment Owners (Industry News)
March 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544