HR strategy, expertise and guidance
If you’re like most HR professionals, you probably have more work than time. Let McGriff Employee Benefit Solutions give you more time back in your day by providing timely research, information and thought leadership to help with your HR strategy.
Our HR Advisory Services offers assistance across a variety of knowledge-base platforms including online resources available exclusively to our benefits clients. We also support our online tools with our own experts who are available to discuss your unique situation and develop recommendations and solutions just for you.
Your one-stop shop for HR
- HR advisory: Expert guidance and best practices for today’s most complex issues, such as addressing in your HR approach the intersection of FMLA, ADA and workers compensation, or how your disciplinary process may impact the employment-at-will status of your employees.
- Training and development: Unique presentations delivered in person or online, including:
- Harassment Prevention – It’s All About Respect
- HR Bootcamp for Supervisors – What Every Supervisor Needs to Know
- The Art and Heart of Exceptional Customer Service
- And more
- Talent management: Tools to assess your recruitment and retention programs and help you maximize your efforts to hire and retain high-performing employees.
- Change management: Regular updates on the latest HR and workforce management industry changes — and how to proactively manage the change that may affect your organization and employees.
Employee benefits insights & resources
January 2024 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
December 2023 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
November 2023 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544