Accurate data analysis means better benefits decisions
The McGriff team provides the actuarial and underwriting expertise you need to help manage costs, mitigate risks and reduce administrative burdens while optimizing the design of your employee benefits program.
From determining the impact of plan design changes to defining performance metrics, having complete, accurate and actionable data is the key to making informed decisions about your medical benefits.
Plus, monitoring and measuring effectiveness—and adjusting as changes occur—is important to effectively managing costs. Our team has the resources to help you do just that.
It all adds up to a comprehensive solution
- Plan design evaluation
- Actuarial minimum value analysis
- Claims analysis
- Data analytics
- Benefit strategy analysis
- Benefit plan design
- Employee contributions
- HSA/HRA funding
- Financial cost
Underwriting and claims reporting
- Renewal analysis and recommendations including negotiation strategy
- Mid-year renewal projections
- Funding comparisons (fully insured vs. self-insured)
- Stop loss policy optimization
- Data-driven claims reporting
- Webinars, seminars and e-newsletters to keep you up-to-date on industry trends
- Training programs on key actuarial and underwriting topics
Employee benefits insights & resources
October 2022 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
August 2022 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
May 2022 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544