Comprehensive risk migitation solutions
Feeling uncertain about the employee benefits legislation and government agency rulings that impact your organization every day? With the hundreds of benefits-related rules and regulations, you need a trusted partner who can help manage the risks associated with providing employee benefits.
McGriff’s compliance team of legally trained advisors and experienced HR professionals proactively monitors changes in regulations that may impact your benefits (including ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA and GINA) and then provides you with timely and actionable guidance.
Whether you’re developing a Section 125 “Premium Only” plan or Wrap documents, preparing 5500 forms or conducting non-discrimination testing, our team is ready to help you with any employee benefits compliance issue, concern or question.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA): Services and tools to help you comply with ACA regulations and avoid fines, penalties and excise taxes.
- ERISA/COBRA/HIPAA/Internal Revenue code: Guidance on how these laws can affect your benefit plans.
- Toolkits and guides: Resources for compliance topics including DOL Audit, HIPAA Privacy and Security, Merger and Acquisition, ACA Lookback Methodology, Reporting and Disclosure, and more.
- Wellness: Recommendations to ensure your wellness program is HIPAA, ADA and GINA compliant.
- Compliance Resource Center: Access to our experts for answers to your individual compliance questions.
- Communication and educational resources: Updates on all legislative and regulatory developments with our on-going training, news alerts, webinars, monthly e-newsletter and white papers.
Employee benefits insights & resources
August 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
July 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
June 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544