Strategies to educate employees and increase benefits engagement
Benefits are complex, but communicating them to your employees doesn’t have to be. At McGriff, our approach incorporates successful consumer marketing techniques when developing communications strategies for your employee benefits needs.
Our first step is to understand your employee demographics so that we can create messaging that gets their attention, is easy to understand and is disseminated in a variety of ways (including both print and digital).
From concept to completion
From standard, do-it-yourself templates to fully custom solutions, we offer everything you need to develop effective communications:
- Strategy and communication plan development
- Campaign project management
- Benefits brand logo creation
- Creative and graphic design services
- Messaging and content development
- Printed materials: benefit guides, posters, flyers, brochures, postcards, and more
- Digital media: email, video, web, and narrated presentations
- Print and fulfillment coordination
We’re here to help you make the most of your employee benefits program.
Employee benefits insights & resources
April 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Navigating the Hard Property and Casualty Insurance Market: Strategies for Apartment Owners (Industry News)
March 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544