Reduce future costs and improve productivity
As healthcare costs continue to increase, more employers are turning to employee wellness to help manage those costs. Our wellness experts identify risks, cost drivers and challenges facing employee health and develop solutions tailored to your organization.
With services provided by our wholly-owned subsidiary, Peak Health, we’re committed to helping employers reduce their overall health costs. With on-site and virtual health evaluations administered by registered nurses, employees can understand their current health status and potential risks, and make improvements through ongoing clinical and wellness coaching.
Beyond claims data
Traditional programs rely significantly on historical claims data to identify the highest-cost employees and then offer support to help them manage their condition. However, to truly improve outcomes and reduce costs, we recommend a comprehensive approach that includes:
- Determining risks using claims data in conjunction with company culture, industry benchmarks, population health trends, and current research
- Implementing total well-being strategies to improve health and increase productivity, morale, and retention
- Reducing barriers to engagement and promoting behavioral change
One source, many solutions
- Program assessment: Helping you with data collection and review, historical analysis, defining goals, and understanding cultural considerations.
- Strategic planning and development: Assisting you in the development of multi-year strategies and phased approaches, offer guidance in evaluating vendors, and provide on-going support.
- Consultative support and stewardship: Developing and maintaining an effective clinical wellness program requires a multi-faceted approach that evolves with your employees. We work with you for the long-term as a trusted advisor providing support for strategic initiatives and helping to address challenges.
- Health care expertise: Maximizing your clinical-wellness outcomes with engagement strategies and expertise from licensed registered nurses, clinicians and health care specialists.
- Thought leadership: Keeping you up-to-date on the latest workplace wellness industry trends with white papers, email alerts, webinars and in-person presentations.
- Onsite, nurse-administered health evaluations and individual wellness coaching: Through our subsidiary, Peak Health, we can help employees improve their health—and help employers reduce health costs—by providing an outcomes-based lifestyle behavior change program. This program:
- Provides health evaluations and coaching performed by a registered nurse.
- Establishes personalized goals to improve health awareness, education and compliance with clinical care guidelines.
Tools for health engagement and well-being in the palms of employees’ hands
- Our mobile technology motivates successful behavioral changes for your employees and delivers communications and engagement tools right to their smartphones, mobile devices or computers.
- Innovative technology and platforms combine financial accountability, clinical and behavioral insights, incentive-based programs, and data analytics to encourage employees to become active participants in their own health and reduce their risk profile.
Employee benefits insights & resources
COVID 19 FAQ (Article)
January 2021 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
December 2020 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544