Your business is unique—and so are your risks.
McGriff shops the rates for you.
Whether you’re operating a hair salon, running a restaurant or building custom cabinets, your business will face some very real risk exposures. Are you protected against:
Property damage or personal injury to others
Damage to buildings and inventory
Losses from operating a commercial vehicle
Employee injuries on the job
Our dedicated team of small business insurance specialists can review your current coverage and tailor a program to meet the needs of your business at highly competitive rates.
Types of coverage
Protect your business in the event of accidental loss or injury:
- Get guidance on the type of liability insurance your business needs
- Obtain this coverage as a standalone policy or packaged with your business owner’s policy
Protect your business property from damage or loss:
- Safeguard your business property and contents from loss, theft or damage
- Shield yourself from business interruption, loss of income or loss of the use of your property
Even with the best safety measures in place, accidents still happen to employees on the job. Workers' compensation insurance will:
- Protect your business from the liability of on-the-job injuries and medical costs
- Give your employees medical care, help replace lost wages and provide disability benefits
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance protects your small business with the proper limits to manage the risks. Consider commercial auto insurance if your business:
- Owns, leases or rents vehicles
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business
- Has employees who operate leased, rented or owned company vehicles
Bonding & Surety Services
We provide bonds and surety programs to a wide range of industries, including construction, financial, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and real estate.
- Get access to commercial, contract or subdivision bonds
- Enjoy a quick, simplified process
- Rely on our vast network of brokers to maximize your surety credit
Protect your business as a whole, including your professional exposure and liability:
- Customize your insurance policy to protect against losses relating to your professional services and advice
- Specialized coverages designed to protect Directors & Officers of your organization
Protect your business from a variety of online and data exposure risks:
- Network security and privacy liability
- Cyber extortion and ransom demand
- Network business interruption for security breaches
- Reputation damage and data restoration costs
Business insights & resources
McGriff Market Update: Fall 2022 (White Paper)
Borrowing Considerations to Fund Retirement Plan Liabilities (Article)
Weathering the Storm 2022 (White Paper)
Our approach begins with understanding your needs and goals, so contact us with any questions or to request a free quote.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544