Simplifying the bond and surety process
As one of the largest surety practices in the U.S., McGriff has the knowledge, understanding and experience to deliver excellent service, competitive pricing, and the most favorable terms and conditions. Our team’s experience with the world’s largest carriers leads to proactive strategies designed to address underwriting concerns before they become business problems.
total capacity secured
dedicated team members
$1 million-$9.5 billion
range of client works programs
Bonds are time-sensitive. That’s why we work diligently to provide a timely solution. McGriff’s relationships with more than 30 active surety markets, access to nearly every standard bonding company, and partnerships with specialty carriers add up to the highest level of client satisfaction.
Surety bonds offered
- Contract Bonds
- All Levels of Commercial Bonds
- All Energy Related Bonds
- Operators Bonds—OCS Mineral Lessee and Operator Bond
- Plugging and Abandonment Bonds—OCS Supplemental Bond
- Right-of-Way Bonds (OCS Right-of-Way Grant Bonds, etc.)
- Subdivision Bonds
- Geophysical Exploration Bonds
- Performance Bonds (Drilling and Exploration Vessels, Pipeline Construction, etc.)
- Private Performance Bonds for Buy/Sell Transactions
- Federal, State and Local Bonds
- Customs Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds (such as contractor’s license, highway permit, motor vehicle dealers, mortgage brokers, liquor, etc.)
- Excise, Fuel, Miscellaneous Tax Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation Bonds
- International Bonds (such as PEMEX)
- Hauling and Closure, Post-closure
- Court Bonds (such as executor or guardian, appeal, admiralty, sequestration, etc.)
Surety program management system
Surepath is our online automated system to customize and track your surety program, at no cost to you.
Unlike many of our competitors, our program monitoring platform is tailored specifically to your needs.
Surepath allows you to customize over 40 fields of information, including bond runs of outstanding liability, run-off of expiring bonds, and annualized premium expenditures. It even allows you to request new bonds. We’ll quickly train your team members to use the password-protected Surepath system.
Who we serve
McGriff’s Surety Group focuses exclusively on meeting the contract and commercial surety bond needs of our clients in a wide range of industries, including:
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- And more
Our surety programs are tailor-made for each client, so a deep knowledge of your goals is a critical prerequisite for developing your program. Once we fully understand your needs, we’ll go to work on a solution designed for you.
Business insights & resources
Weathering the Storm 2022 (White Paper)
Client Advisory: Cyber Alert – Russia / Ukraine Conflict (Article)
2022 National Benefit Trends Survey Results (White Paper)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544