One of the many benefits of membership in America's Boating Club (ABC) is the official ABC Boat Insurance Program, available exclusively to dues-paying members. Since 1988, we’ve been providing ABC members some of the best service, reliability, and coverage in the industry.
The Boat Insurance Program at America's Boating Club was created in 1988 to meet the unique needs of USPS members. Below is an outline of our policy features and the customer service benefits. Take a look and then give us a call at 1-800-763-8777 or fill out an online quote form. We can customize a policy for you that includes:
- Liability coverage, which protects you against damage to others or their personal property
- Collision coverage to protect you against accidents with underwater objects and other watercraft
- Medical payments for accident-related injuries
- Damages to any accessories, such as personal items or fishing equipment
- Uninsured boater liability, which protects you if you’re in an accident with a boater who has no insurance
- Total loss replacement if your boat is destroyed
- Towing for your damaged boat
- Emergency expenses to cover temporary living expenses
- Fire and theft coverage for your watercraft contents
- Competitive rates
- Coverage for individuals, partnerships, and/or corporate/business owners
- Hurricane safe harbor reimbursement
- On-the-water towing
How to file a claim
Please take the following steps or your claim could be denied.
1. Immediately report all accidents/claims to ABC Boat Insurance or your insurance company directly.
2. Take all reasonable steps to protect the boat from further damage.
3. Do not start permanent repairs or dispose of damaged parts until the insurance company can inspect the damage.
4. Refer to your policy booklet to comply with any other requirements specified by your insurance company.
To file a claim:
- By phone: Call 800-763-8777, Option 3, Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Central time
- After hours emergency line:
- Atlantic Specialty Policyholders: 866-253-0325
- American Modern/American Southern Policyholders: 800-375-2075
Personal insights & resources
How to Increase the Efficiency of Your Refrigerator (Article)
Fatal Car Accidents Increased 7% in 2020 (Article)
9 Reasons to Review Your Insurance Coverage (Article)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, LLC, are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, LLC. CA License #0C64544