news & articles
McGriff's Roger Marks to Speak at LPL/Legal Malpractice Summit
The American Conference Institute (ACI) has organized a national faculty that will meet at the Andaz Wall Street on October 24th and 25th to provide actionable insights addressing the latest legal malpractice challenges. Roger Marks, Senior Vice President of McGriff's New York office will speak on Cyber Liability and Data Breach Concerns for Attorneys and Law Firms:
- Understanding the Exposure
- Understanding the Cyber Policies
- How Much Coverage May Be Enough?
- How to Keep Maintaining Client Confidences?
- What Is Covered under a Cyber Policy and What under an LPL policy?
For more information about the summit, visit: www.AmericanConference.com/LPL